You have found an ongoing resource to help you experience and evolve to more conscious living and parenting, with Parenting Coach.
Whatever brought you to this site—luck, chance, maybe searching for counseling for tweens and teens, STRESS-FREE living or Conscious parenting ways or ways to help youth reach their truest potential—doesn’t matter.
It’s a pleasure to meet you.
I’m Neetu Shah —youth and parenting coach
I prefer an empathetic approach with patients based on confidentiality and trust.
Flexible use of Motivational Interviewing(MI), acceptance-commitment therapy (ACT), Cognitive Behavior Therapy(CBT), Conscious Parenting, PSCYH-K, and Non-Violent Communication(NVC) allows me to create more awareness of the present, thoughts, and emotions, helping clients to focus on their core values and being more successful in their journey.
The main goal is to share research-based skills to raise an emotionally healthy child and serve as a catalyst for deep emotional bonds between parents and children to leverage their child’s potential.
Oftentimes small tweaks in MINDSET and thought processes can result in huge changes in life.
I work with Children, Teenagers, Young Adults, and Parents (in Dubai & online)who focus on empowering their children and having compassionate connections.
I focus on a very active form of coaching – not just talking or listening about problems.
Focus is on
• Learning skills to handle difficult thoughts and feelings more effectively, so they
have less impact on you and your relationships.
• Clarifying your ‘values’: what kind of person you want to be, how you want to
treat yourself and others, what you want to stand for in life, what gives you a
sense of meaning or purpose
• Taking committed action: to solve problems and do things that make life better
It’s like playing the guitar (or any other musical instrument you fancy) – needs practice both in session and between sessions.
My core philosophy of parenting is this:
Parenting isn’t about just raising successful children, it’s about creating happier, deeper relationships with emotional strengths and capacity for connection.
When we get the part of emotional strength and connections in parenting right, results follow.
I’ve used this approach to serve my clients as well in my own parenting.
Here are few things I’m good at and can help you with:
- Can help deconstruct your limiting beliefs.
- Can help redefine your mindset
- Can help get clarity with your passion, mission, and goal.
- Can understand and guide with feelings and needs in the relationship
- Can help with developing a mindfulness practice in relationships with self and others
- Can mentor teens and youth to accomplish their dream
- Can help parents hold on to their kids, be emotions mentor and guide to their child from a young age.
- Can train teens and youth for success and entrepreneurial skills
- Can mentor tweens and teens for design thinking and creative thinking skills
- Meet you where you are on your life journey
- Ask DEEP reflective questions
- Guide you to discovering your true authentic self
- Create an emotionally safe space for you to process your thoughts
- Keep you accountable for the work
- Help you shift to growth-mindset
- Gently request to be open to a different perspective
- Encourage transformation through reflecting on inner thoughts
- Facilitate you to be centered, be the calm to your emotional storm
Few of Emotional, Relationships, and Mental Challenges I worked with:
- 19 year old coping with aftereffects of drug addiction and aimlessness
- 17 year old struggling with focus, concentration, and clarity of career
- 16 year old struggling with the first-relationship breakup.
- Parent finding it challenging to connect, understand disconnected behavior of 16 year old
- Family battles between parents and teens leading to shouting, screaming, banging doors, no talking terms and final disconnect
- 15 year old struggling to find her voice amidst outgoing siblings and helicopter parent
- 26-year-old struggling with body image, low self-esteem, and eating habits
- 31-year-old professional looking for clarity of life goals and meanings
- Couple facing conflicts and disconnect in married life
- 16 year old to find her true calling, her element, her passion,do what you love
- 28 year old to process the grief of the loss of a loved one
- Working mother challenged by work-life balance and parental guilt
- 18-year old rebelling against the authoritarian parenting
- Parent trying to reinstall family values and reconnect with estranged teen.
- 44 year old mother going through midlife crises
- Parent trying to motivate and mentor their teenager
- 25-year-old facing emotional disconnect with parents
- Parent of 7 year old working on instilling values and morales
Results from past counsellings:
- Teens getting more clarity with life goals, following strategies of productivity, excellence
- Youth focusing on dreams and branching out of her career.
- Parent gaining conscious parenting tips and strategies for deeper emotional connection.
- Teen developing time management and productivity system to achieve results desired
- Youth overcoming panic attacks
- Youth developing mindfulness and redefining body image
With a strong belief that every child has a Genius inside him/her, deserves a chance to explore one’s potential to the fullest and Parents being BEST MENTORS & NO.1 INFLUENCERS, I actively manifest my vision of sharing conscious parenting tools, insights, and learnings. Consciousness helps not only in self-transformation to a better self but also in all our relationships.
Passionately working to empower parents to actively engage, each child-parent in their process of joyous connections, guiding them towards authenticity and mindful presence in all aspects of life.